• To Log in or Sign Up for My Property Finder Click Here

Nancy Yearout

Sales Associate

Current Market Trends



The Breckenridge and Summit County Market continues to be quite interesting. Take a look and, please do let me know of any questions and of course, of your interest in making it "Your Place" for an investment. Still a good time to do it! 

In the meantime... Enjoy Spring, Easter and Passover!  All my best, Nancy Yearout

RE/MAX Properties of the Summit

 April 13, 2017

Click for Larger Display
Click for Larger Display
Click for Larger Display

Inventory Begins to Tick Up...the last part of March the available properties for sale starting an upward movement. An increasing inventory of available properties for sale typically starts ticking up about now and peaks sometime in August. Buyers are starting to get more choices!

 

Under Contract Activity: Still very strong, even with a slight uptick in inventory! New construction consists of about 32% of the current under contract properties in Summit County. 

 

Property Values: The local average sold prices are starting 2017 with a definite surge upward (check out the charts below on Average Sold Prices). On the Summit County map you will notice the average sold price by each town.  This is for residential sales this year January 1 - March 31. It will be interesting to see what happens to these average sold prices as the second quarter of 2017 unfolds!

Click to view larger.

The Number of Residential Sales...even with the low inventory sales are up in each town except one in Summit County. The increases range from a little over 8% to more than doubling the number of residential sales when comparing 1st quarter sales 2017 vs 2016. Countywide the sales are up 15.2%.

 

Click the graph to view it a little larger to see what your favorite town's sales are doing so far in 2017.

Click to view larger.

$1,000,000 plus Residential Sales...are up 129% for the 1st quarter sales in Summit County 2017 vs 2016. The million dollar and up sales are hitting 2017 running full speed ahead and although Breckenridge has the largest increase the $1 mil and up sales are also trickling into the other towns too!

 

Click the graph to view it a little larger to see what your favorite town's million dollar sales are looking like so far in 2017.

Click to view larger.

Average Sold Price Residential Sales...is up throughout the county except one town in Summit County. The increases range from 6.9% to +55%!  Interesting to note that the county now has an average sold price of $738,458! And the percent of List Price to Sold Price is at 97.5% leaving small 2.5% of negotiation room on the average transaction today.

 

Click the graph to view it a little larger to see what your favorite town's sold prices are doing so far in 2017.

Market Stats (click any below to view in booklet form)

RE/MAX Properties of the Summit - 3 Offices in Summit County, CO: Frisco, Keystone & Breckenridge

 

 

Source: YTD: Year to date & Sold Data 1/1- 3/31. SAR Data for Residential (Condo, Townhome, Home, Duplexes) in Summit County, Colorado. Unless otherwise specified. **The information contained herein is based on information provided by others. Accordingly, I make no guarantee of its accuracy and suggest you make an independent inquiry of any matters you regard as important. 

 

Each office is independently owned and operated.

Nancy Yearout

Broker Associate

RE/MAX Properties of the Summit

970-485-0293

nyearout@colorado.net

 

www.realestate-Breckenridge.net